Tuesday 7 December 2010

Wii BOWLING BIRTHDAY PARTY / FAMILY NIGHT

It's Mii Birthday!!!


Goog news guys I have pulled together a printable banner similar to the above


Just got to find somewhere to upload it to.
If you want a copy post in the comments below.

I don't normally do a lot for my birthday,
but this year I had this idea I would throw myself Wii Bowling party.
 With it being in the winter it has to be indoors.


Happy Birthday to you too, Gayle X.

.


INVITATIONS
Get Wii printables

strike up the fun
spare your time
that's the way Wii roll



BANNER

HAPPII BIRTHDAY BANNER PUMPKIN PETUNIA


Mii CHARACTERS

MAKE A Mii (ON YOU Wii) FOR EACH PERSON BEFORE THE PARTY DAY AS THIS CAN TAKE UP A LOT OF TIME!

You can also create and print a Mii for everyone at the party,
from here

or here

to use on the league table, invites, decorations cupcakes and more.






LEAGUE TABLE WITH Mii PICTURES ON


MAGNETIC BOARD / Mii PICTURE FRIDGE MAGNETS




I have made a league table from a magnetic white board
printed and laminated Mii's for everyone coming  and put a magnet on the back.
to keep track of who is wining LOL



CAKES


SMALL SQUARE CAKES GLAZED
AND Wii REMOTE SYMBOLS DRAWN ON WITH EDIBLE INK PEN.
from hostess








I think these cupcake are fantastic but far too fiddley for me.....
and I couldn't get them to look anywhere near as good!!!




CUPCAKE PICKS Mii PICTURE ON THEM.

Again you can use the pre-made Mii's and make cupcake picks with everyone on a cupcake


I also found these birthday cake decorations on etsy
for a Wii mote cake
this one is fab....




Although I just bought some plastic bowling pins and balls from the budget range in Wilkinson
and used as cake decorations. Also for a quick game of bowling pin hoopla.



FAVOUR BOXES

These Wii remote favour boxes are fab
but use a glue gun or will drive you crazy trying to hold it in place.




Free printable from here


these water bottles are so cute!!!
they started life like this....


or
you could buy the plastic Wii remote candy dispensers.




If you want to have famous Mii characters this is a fab website,
we have made loads of characters

Chicken Little, Harry Potter, Star wars, Captain Jack Sparrow
Make famous Wii characters

CLIP ART















Vonnie

X

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?