Sunday 8 April 2012

DIY COLOURING SPRINKLES

I wanted to save this article for future reference,
so I thought I would share this post with you guy's too...

This weeks obsession is cupcake and cookie decorating,
not I am not great but try, try and try again.

The one thing I can't find is nice coloured sprinkles...

So me and my friend google found this fabulous tutorial



just look at those colours!

and it is so easy...

Here's what you'll need to get started:


* white sprinkles (jimmies) or non-pareils
* powdered food colouring or petal dust / dusting powder
* small plastic bags
* toothpicks
* glass jars for storage



you'll go from these bright white sprinkles...

to this by just adding...

a little powdered food colouring into the zip lock bag and shake.


Check out Such Pretty Things for full tutorial




oh these are so pretty and more dust for stronger colours!!!



Vonnie

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?