Sunday 8 April 2012

Ombre Glitter

I have never really been a glitter girl,
but lately it seems to be pulling me in.

I love the idea of this graduated glitter...


Glitter for Christmas

and it is so simple to do from just two tubes of glitter...



in ...
1 - 100% red glitter
2 - ratio of 3 parts red to 1 part white gold
3 - ratio of 2 parts red to 2 parts white gold
4 - ratio of 1 part red to 3 parts white gold
5 - 100% white gold glitter


I hope you can understand my breakdown of the instructions.




Glitter projects seem to be slipping into all my holiday ideas at the moment...


Glitter for Easter
use on Easter eggs...


glitter Easter Bunny...

Glitter for Halloween...
use on skull and bones...


glitter pumpkins...





hum, maybe I am a glitter girl after all?


Vonnie

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?