Saturday 6 November 2010

THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving or Turkey Day celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November in the US.
Sadly not in the UK, It's just a normal working day.

Although we do have our own Thanksgiving tradition, as I lived in New Jersey for three fabulous years, and it rubbed off on me.



Not the whole big family turkey dinner like in the US 
but I get Liam to write down in some way what he is thankful for, and I do the same.



One year in was on white A4 card used as placemats, 

another we made a a card leaf wreath and wrote on the leaves.

The first year we just said one thing we were thankful for.



It's only alittle thing but it does help realise what we do have and to be greatful for itwhich I think is a good thing in these times



Have fun with your family!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?