Thursday 17 May 2012

Emma Bridgewater Factory Shop & Diamond Jubilee

We are SO lucky to live 15 minutes away from the fantastic Emma Bridgewater Factory,
right here in Stoke-on-Trent.

Ooh, I love the signature spots, look even on the aga!


That's where I have been today the have a factory shop and a seconds shop...
(even though I can't afford alot these days)
what appeals to me  about Emma Bridgewater Pottery is firstly it's locally made,
(Buy British!)
secondly they are very practical items and can be used for everyday,
as they are sturdy well made items.
We also love a visit the Emma bridgewater paint a pot Studio on a wet afternoon. 
(and the cake in the cafe afterwards!!)
I love the new Diamond Jubilee range...


but I LOVE the Truly Great range as they can be used for other occasions
(like the upcoming 2012 Olympics)

here's my Truly Great wish list is (if anyone wants to grant a wish or two)...

the teapot
the cookie (sausage) tin
the metal tray
the cake stand


This very talented lady (and her staff of course) who just ooze class,

and she has a great sense of humour!
Daniel Craig Tea Towel
Take An Old Bag Shopping

I just bought myself a Truly Great tea towel,
but to use as a decoration for the Diamond Jubilee.


Vonnie


X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?