Wednesday 9 February 2011

VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT IDEAS

Just wanted to share some of the Valentine's Day goody bags / treats / sweetie bags
I have been working on for the children.....

I have also come up with some non candy / sugar free Valentines Day ideas.

I have got a few more to come yet so stay tuned!


Here are some more have been alittle lazy of late and will post the rest before the weekend sorry guys


Ladybug /lady bird valentines favors
 I'm gonna bug you until your my Valentine!

and many, many more...

 The chocolate ladybugs were from Tesco £1 for around 22



I Wheelie Like you!

 a heathly / non sugar Valentines gift
toy cars



Bee mine / Be My Valentine sweeties




The punch art was made from:


two 1" circles (yellow one sliced)
two 1.5" hearts (for the wings)
two small hearts (for the nose and stinger)


you can see the top of one heart at the top and the heart for the stinger at the bottom.





Don't Burst My Bubble..... Be My Valentine!
Bubble Gum


I don't like bubble gum for children, but some parents are OK with it.



 and these were only £1.99 for a huge carton, so will make lots of Valentines treat bags.


Then a light bulb moment struck, see below.....



Bubbles valentine favours / favors








I'm Banana's About You / monkey Valentine

Monkey Valentine goody bag was made from jungle stickers 69p Home bargains






Some Bunny Loves You! / Some Bunny Likes You!






The punch art was made from
one 1" circle
one 1.5" heart (cut in half for ears)
one mini heart (cut in half for inner ears)
nose was from stickers from Hobbycraft (£1.99)





Frog Prince sweetie bags.





The punch art was made from:
one 1" circle
(which I then put through the circle punch again and took a slither off to make an oval shape)
two Mickey mouse punch (LOL I don't have a small circle punch)


I just hand cut a crown shape




Sheep Valentines Chocolate treat



I love EWE!

Made from an aero lamb from tesco's Easter range.

 The punch art was made from:
one 1" scalloped circle
 two small hearts
(for the head slice off the two humps at the top and use for the ears
and the legs are the other heart cut in half)
three small flowers used for the wool on the sheep's head




Your  As Cute As A Button!


These are an idea for last minute favors and I like to use prepacked sweeties if possible.



Back soon with some more sweet treats and non candy ideas.....

28 comments:

  1. Very cute, my kids loved their christmas ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hun, I'm sure you can make some too, got some Easter ones coming soon X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun ideas! Thanks so much for linking up to my Valentine Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great is ideas. I like the sheep. You make it so easy. I'm joining the Link Up LOve Party.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marg, and they are so easy have a go and show me how you use them x

      Delete
  5. Stopping by from the Link It Up Party - love your creativity - TFS!
    Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have done a Supper job. love the way you have layered your Bags and the colors are great. thanks for sharing.
    Anita getting Cricky Jr.Dt. member
    www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Great job! Looks like you had some fun!
    TYFS


    Amanda
    Getting Cricky JrDt
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, we try to have as much fun as we can X

      Delete
  8. What fun ideas!! Love the "burst my bubble" sentiment! Very clever! I am a new follower!!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina, glad to have you here. I am currently adding new item's to some of my party posts and adding printables too X

      Delete
  9. Oh my goodness, these are adorable!! Thanks for the inspiration:)
    Came from the Getting Cricky Link up Love party:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such great ideas!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure your children will love them X

      Delete
  11. These are all so cute! They are great ideas. I like the bunny one :)

    Thanks for Linking up with us in the Link up with Love.

    Jessie
    Getting Cricky JR DTM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, I am going to add a free printable topper for it later this week. x

      Delete
  12. These are really really cute, wonderful for a B'day party gift!!
    Thanks for Linking Up the Love
    Cheers Jennie
    www.jenscrapstoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenscraptoo, they would adapt easily to birthday favors for any theme x

      Delete
  13. Girl you are just full of some really awesome ideas!! I love all of them!! I hope I remember some of these when I need them!!!

    Hug's and Happy Craftin :)
    Ildi-Getting Cricky SrDTM
    The Craftin Mama
    Please visit me too!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!
    ildij3@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just follow mw and pop back when you need to. I will be adding free printable's soon X

      Delete
  14. Hi Yvonne! Stopping by from What's In The Gunny Sack? Link Party #23 gifts,I love your ideas for Valentine's Day gifts! I wish I received something as beautiful as that, they're so cute! Thanks for sharing and also for the printables!
    I'm following you now!
    Greetings from Spain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for featuring my link ups, so happy you stopped by for a look Vonnie X

      Delete
  15. Wow! That's crazy! You are so many fantastic ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what do you think?